The following terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to all companies and or persons or other entities ("You") that are attending any event ("Refine/Renew/Retreat Conference Event") organised by JHM Global, trading as "Renew Women Conference", a company registered in Nevada, USA (A Not For Profit, 501c Nevada corporation) & In the United Kingdom as Jannet Hopewell Ministries-Scotland, ("we" or "us"). Please ensure you have read and understand the following:
1. Acceptance of terms and conditions: By registering to attend an event of ours, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms") and understand and agree that they will be incorporated into the contract between us ("Contract"). You will ensure that you, your employees, partners, agents, contractors, subcontractors and any other person attending any of our events on your behalf shall comply with these Terms.
2. Payment: Where our events are not free or included in a package, the fee for attending the event ("Registration Fee") will be as stated on the registration form for the relevant event. Prices are exclusive of VAT except where expressly stated otherwise. All payments for the Registration Fee must be made in full at the time of completing the registration form and in any event prior to the date of the event. Where payments are made via our merchant account provider, you consent to us passing your necessary details to the merchant account provider and to them processing necessary information about you. We reserve the right to run price promotions as we think fit.
3. Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 If you are a 'consumer' as defined in the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you may cancel this agreement within 14 days of the date of this agreement by contacting us or by using the form of cancellation annexed to this agreement. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. If you cancel this agreement, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you within 14 days after the date on which we were informed about your decision to cancel this contract. If however the relevant event takes place within 14 days of the date of the agreement coming into effect upon your registration, you agree that you shall lose the right to cancel in relation to such event.
4. Refunds: If a paid event, all tickets for any event shall be non-refundable except as set out in this paragraph 4, paragraph 3 above and paragraphs 5 and 6 below. If you have paid for an event and notify us in writing at least 14 days prior to the date of the event that you are unable to attend such event, we may, at our discretion, allow you to attend one future event (as specified by us) within the subsequent 12 months without further charge (other than an administration fee of 25GBP).
5. Cancellation: There may be circumstances in which we need to cancel an event. In such circumstances, if it is a one off event we will provide you with a full refund of the amount of the Registration Fee that you have paid to us and we will make every effort to provide you with such refund within 30 days of the date of cancellation. If an event that is part of a Programme is cancelled, we will use our best endeavours to arrange a replacement event (subject to us always having the right to change the speakers, the programme of the event and the venue).
6. Postponement or change to venue: There may be circumstances in which we need to postpone the event or change the venue at which the event is to be held and if we do, we shall advise you of this as soon as we possibly can. If the postponement is for more than 6 months after the publicised date of the event or the replacement venue is more than 50 miles away from the publicised venue, you may cancel your ticket by contacting us and we shall provide you with a full refund and we will make very effort to provide you with such refund within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
7. Change to advertised programme of the event: We reserve the right to make changes to the advertised programme for the event, including without limitation changes to guest speakers, times of speakers (and any other timings).
8. Notification of email address: We shall notify you of any cancellation or postponement of an event or change to venue by emailing the email address that you provided on the registration form for the event and it is your responsibility to advise us of any change to your email address. We shall not be liable for any loss you suffer (such as travelling to the event) arising out of you failing to see our email about any cancellation, postponement or change of venue.
9. Your obligations at the event: If you act in any way that in our opinion is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person at an event, you will be required to leave the event and we shall not be liable to refund your Registration Fee or any other payment. You must comply at all times with the health and safety policy and any other policies and procedures of us and the venue. You must comply with all requests from us or the venue with regard to health and safety or otherwise and failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the event (in which case no refund will be provided). You may not bring any equipment or items of a hazardous or dangerous nature to any event. You shall not cause any damage to any part of the venue (including outside areas, and all inside walls, flooring, fixtures and fittings). You are solely liable for any damage caused by you, your employees, contractors, sub-contractors and agents to any such area of the venue and shall fully reimburse us in relation to any damage so caused. You must keep your personal belongings with you at all times and we accept no liability for any damage to, loss of or theft of any of your belongings or other items brought to the event by you. You acknowledge that your attendance at the event is of your own free will and you accept complete responsibility for your well-being at all times. You understand that the event may include loud music at times and, if this is likely to cause you any distress, you should leave the room immediately. You further acknowledge that you are a healthy individual who is physically and psychologically fit to attend this event. If you are provided with any gift products at the event (such as a free CD), you agree that such gifts are non-transferable and that no cash value is available in place of the gift. You may only use laptops, iPads and any other devices if you are not disturbing persons next to you or nearby. If we feel that you are disturbing other attendees, we shall require you to turn off the device or leave the event
10(a) No advice: You specifically accept that the event is an educational experience. You understand that all advice is general in nature only and does not take into consideration your individual circumstances, goals and outcomes. We may refer to third party programmes, websites, or other third party information. However, we shall not be responsible for and do not endorse or approve any third party products or services offered or referred to during the event and shall have no liability whatsoever in relation to such third party products or services..
10(b). Disclaimer: We do not (nor do any of our speakers) make any claims, promises, or guarantees about the use, the matter, accuracy, completeness, adequacy, suitability or reliability of the information or products presented at the event. You are responsible for your own physical health & well being and agree to ensure that you seek medical advise from qualified medical professionals regarding lifestyle changes, medications, vitamins of supplements mentioned at the events.
10(c). You agree that any steps taken during and after the event in applying the information, materials or products received at the event are entirely of your own choice and not our responsibility or the responsibility of any person or party at the event (other than you). If you wish to make a particular medical change(s) or follow a particular outlined spiritual or medical strategy then you should consult your pastor or doctor to fully understand the risks associated with that course of action in relation to your particular circumstances. The ideas, opinions and experiences presented at the event by third party speakers are those of the third party presenters and not ours and we disclaim any liability relating to any such ideas, opinions and experiences. All statements are made relying on sources believed to be reliable, however we have not carried out any investigations as to the statement or the source.
11. Promotional materials and materials at the event: You agree that we may include your details in any promotional materials relating to an event and/or any materials used at the event. We are not liable for errors or omissions contained in such information.
12. Intellectual Property: We have invested considerable time and effort into developing this event and we own all intellectual property rights in, or have permission to use the intellectual property in, all information and materials provided to you or included as part of the event (including any free gifts that we may give to you). You understand that such information and materials are protected by international trademark and copyright laws and may not be used nor reproduced in any medium without obtaining our prior written permission. In consideration of us allowing you to attend the event, you agree not to reproduce, publish or deal with such materials in any way for any commercial use or directly or indirectly circumvent us in regard to any potential commercial exploitation relating to the event. This does not stop you from applying what you learn, you simply agree not to 'pinch/steal' our ideas/brands and run with them as if they were your own without our consent or involvement.
13. Photography and filming: We may wish to photograph or film an event and reserve the right to do so for the purposes of promoting future events or otherwise. You consent to us (or any other person attending the event) photographing or filming you and any persons attending the event with you without any fee payable to you. You irrevocably grant to us all rights, title and interest you may have in any product resulting from such recording. You may take photographs (but not film or any recording) of the event. However you may record hand written notes for your own personal use.
15. Tickets and admission: We shall provide you with tickets for the event. We will also have your name on the attendee list and if you have paid the Registration Fee you shall be provided with access to the event. You agree that you will permit your bags and belongings to be searched on entry to the event by us or our contractors or the venue or their contractors for security purposes. We may refuse you entry to the event for any reason if: 1. We reasonably believe that you are attending for an improper purpose or may disrupt the event; 2. You or any of your party are under 18 years of age; and/or 3. You or any of your party bring to the event any recording devices of any sort (other than your phone), any advertising or sales literature about yours or a third party's services or products (other than your business card), any animals (other than guide dogs where you are registered blind) or any illegal or dangerous substances.
16. Travel, accommodation and refreshments: You shall be responsible for making and paying for your own travel and accommodation arrangements to and from the event unless you have bought a RENEW package. If you are late at the event or prevented from attending the event due to travel delays or any other circumstances, we shall not be obliged to provide you with a refund or to wait to start the event until you arrive. No refreshments are included your Registration Fee unless advised. You may purchase refreshments at your own expense from the venue or other vendors.
17. Disability, medical conditions and dietary requirements: If you have any disability or medical condition that requires us to make special arrangements for you or any special dietary requirements, please email us as soon as possible and in any event at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the event. If we are catering, we will take such information onboard & assist you appropriately.
18. Limitations of Liability: Our sole liability in relation to any cancellation, postponement or change of venue shall be limited to the price paid by you for such event and we shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential losses of any type. Whilst every reasonable precaution is taken by us to ensure security and safety at the event, we shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you whatsoever in relation to the event. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, any fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability for which it is unlawful to exclude or limit liability. Our total liability for any matter arising out of the contract between us shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the event and we shall not in any circumstances be liable to you for any consequential loss whatsoever.
19. Entire agreement: You agree that you have not been induced to attend this event by any representation, statement, promise, assurance or warranty made by or on our behalf that is not contained in these terms and you agree that these terms contain the entire agreement between us.
20. Variation of terms: We may vary these Terms (other than any price payable by you for the event) as we see fit from time to time and if we do, we shall notify you by email of the change of terms. If you do not accept the new Terms, you may within 7 days of your notification of the new Terms request a refund of the fee paid and we shall refund such fee and your ticket to the event shall be cancelled.
21. Assignment: We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
22. Governing law: These Terms shall be governed by Nevada Laws if the event is held outside of the United Kingdom, otherwise English Law applies. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts (United Kingdom) or the Courts of the State of Nevada, (United State of America).